INFORMATION THIS SITE GATHERS/TRACKS
We use your IP address and browser type to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. This means that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will remain anonymous. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information. This means that although your IP address may be associated during your session, it is not permanently associated with any of your personal information.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Personally Identifiable Information (PII): In General. We may collect personally identifiable information (PII) that can identify you such as your name and email address, and also other information that may not identify you.
Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our Web site or provide to us in some other manner, the PII includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
Information from other sources. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from our business partners, contractors and other third parties to whom you have given such information, and with whom we also do business. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
How we use the information we collect:
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content, or products, services or content offered by others; or
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or from other third parties.
With whom we share your information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our Web site or while using our services.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt in to having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized service providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Web site functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Web site. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Affiliated companies. We may share information we collect, including personal information, with RT&H Inc or affiliated businesses. Sharing information with our affiliates enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All RT&H Inc companies comply with applicable privacy and security laws, and, at a minimum, in any commercial email they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such email messages in the future.
- Event providers. When you buy tickets through our Web site, you consent to our providing your personal information to the event providers involved in the event and their contractors. Sharing this information with event providers allows them to contact you using the email address or other contact information you provided.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Web site terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
Aggregated and non-personal information. Aggregated and non-personal information, which helps us optimize the usability of our site, is collected via Service Provider cookie or log files.We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to assist us in analyzing the aggregate information about the visitors on our site and to assist us to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Web site and on Web sites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our Web site and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop Web site content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
This site contains links to other sites. AutoProcessor Exchange/Visit Anaheim is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We encourage you to read posted privacy statements whenever interacting with any Web site.
This Web site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending email and postal mail, and analyzing data for the purposes of data scrubbing and marketing assistance. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
Occasionally, we host contests and promotions. In these contests or promotions, online or otherwise, we may ask visitors for contact information. We use this contact data to send users information regarding the specific contest or promotion. This personal information is also used to contact the customer when necessary.
Our Web site is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can CONTACT US.
You can browse our site without entering any personal information and, therefore, remain anonymous during your visit. However, we hope that all of our visitors will register with us so that we can learn more about our valuable customers. Our site's optional registration form requires users to give us contact information (such as their name and email address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user relevant newsletters and special offers. This information is also used to contact the customer if necessary. If you would rather not receive newsletters and/or special offers, please indicate your preference by marking the appropriate boxes in the Membership Account Maintenance section of our site. Users may opt-out of receiving any communications from our company at any time. Please review our Opt-Out Policy below.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him/her to visit the site. AutoProcessor Exchange/ Visit Anaheim stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. He/she may contact us here to request that we remove this information from our database.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or by CONTACT US. We also offer an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications in our member information area or you may contact us at the contact information listed at the bottom of this policy. You are not able to opt-out of emails related to a specific order (confirmation emails).
ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, you may correct or update it by making the change(s) in our member information area, by CONTACT US.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of California, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed. We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. You may make this request by CONTACT US.